Review of Wolfgang Puck's Spago at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada






Please pardon my *lovely* iPhone skills, I just felt a little awkward taking out the camera in the restaurant for some reason (le sigh) but you guys get the gist of the restaurant (I hope). So Spago by Wolfgang Puck has a cafe section and a dinner section, with the latter being more of the fine dining variety than the latter. Not being particularly fancy people, we opted for the cafe (with the slightly cheaper menu with dishes averaging $15 rather than $30).

The food was excellent: I had the Shrimp Pizza and a non alcoholic Peach drink (can't remember the name), my dad had the Chinese Chicken Salad with a margarita, and my sister the Margherita Pizza with a non alcoholic Pomegranate drink (again, can't remember the exact name). We all enjoyed our meals, and you could tell that the food was made with care and the large portions were a bonus for our hungry tummys and made me feel as though we were getting our money's worth with regard to quality and quantity. The beverages were absolutely delicious and the sweetness of my drink oddly worked with my savory pizza (although that could have been the hunger).

The cafe section was not walled off, so we could people watch folks the Forum Shops (where Spago is located), which to me was a bonus since I am a naturally nosy person. The cafe dining area was small, but we didn't feel claustrophobic at all. There was also a well-stocked bar right behind our table, where folks seemed to be having fun. Our waitress looked like she had a lot of tables, but we didn't feel neglected for a moment.

If you find yourself at the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace, I'd definitely recommend trying out Spago.

ALSO SEE:
Las Vegas, Nevada Photodiary 
Review of CaƱonita at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada
Review of Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada 
Review of Le Cafe Ile St. Louis at Paris in Las Vegas, Nevada


Comments