Summer Travel Fun



There truly is nothing I love more than when that final bell rings and it's summer break! However, after almost 18 years of school and regimented class schedules, this summer break will be different. I say this because I'm finally graduating with my master's degree and this upcoming summer will be the last where I get that end-of-the-school year feeling. Unfortunately, this could very well mean that summer will eventually lose its allure. 

That being said, there's still no better feeling than knowing that there is an epic summer coming up! Whether you are cruisin' like I did in summer 2016 or just enjoying your time in the good ol' US of A like I did in summer 2015, just get out and explore! I understand that budgets are tight, but even visiting a state park or a different town or city will suffice. The nice part about traveling in America is that you don't always have to break that bank to do so!

The sunshine really does have a way of agitating that travelbug!





You can read this post about my upcoming travel plans in summer 2017! Oh, and just FYI, I will be in Portland, Oregon for the next few days, so look out for some posts about that real soon :) I'm thinking coffee and hipsters all around.

Where are you going this summer?

Comments