Travel Nostaligia: The Grandest of Canyons



I don't like to post "old" stuff on the blog. However, as you have seen in my Canada and Vermont posts, I like to do so occasionally. This is because it's fun to reflect on where I have been and try to figure out where I am going next. As you can see, we didn't take a whole bunch of pictures during our trip and the ones we did had me and my family in it (I'll spare you my awkwardness). 

I can still remember walking up to the outlook point and not expecting much, but then being completely blown away by the Grand Canyon's rugged beauty. Let me tell you this: there are no pictures in the world that can truly represent just how stunning this national treasure is. 

If there is one thing I want you to get from this post, it is this: if you have not made a visit to the Grand Canyon yet, do so now, like right now... you should be running... I know for a fact that a revisit is in order for me (I'll make sure to take better pictures next time!).  I have a travel fund (the perks of having a post undergrad job), but I have yet to pick a location to visit during Spring Break, perhaps Arizona needs to get on that list ;)

Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?

Best Wishes, 

The Pseudo Southerner

Comments