Snapshots from the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana

I moved to the South from Los Angeles when I was 15. Mississippi doesn't have the best vacation spots in the country other than Biloxi, which is why we always wound up in New Orleans, which was a convenient 3 hour drive away from Jackson. I remember falling immediately in love with the French Quarter with no care whether or not it was touristy or not. 

Unfortunately, this was before Instagram became popular (yes, I'm basic), so I was unable to take the pictures I wanted to during our sightseeing. So when my sister and I visited New Orleans this week, we made sure to spend an afternoon in the Quarter and take as many pictures as possible. So, without further ado, allow me to introduce you to the Quarter through my eyes.








Have you ever been to the French Quarter?

Best Wishes, 
The Pseudo Southerner

Comments