Tabyana Beach in Roatan, Honduras







If you are going on a cruise, I would highly recommend dedicating one port day on the beach, particularly if you are in the Caribbean. Tabyana beach itself was absolutely beautiful, however, I was slightly disappointed that it was so commercialized. We were constantly being bothered by vendors whenever we were walking along the sand and some of them really pushy. As such, Isla de la Pasion in Cozumel is still my current favorite Caribbean beach.

That being said, the water was absolutely perfect and I loved the fact that there were chairs in the sun and in the shade. I noticed several resorts along the beach, so if you are planning a long term stay in Roatan, I'd highly recommend checking out Tabyana.

Have you ever been to Roatan island?

Best Wishes, 

The Pseudo Southerner

Comments