My Top 5 Favorite Travel Apps





1) Instagram 
In case you haven't already noticed, Instagram is my favorite social media platform (please feel free to request to follow). As such, it makes sense (to me at least) to post as many memories as possible on it. I also enjoy perusing the hashtag of the place that I'm in for photo inspirations and seeing what others are up to (essentially stalking people).


2) A Beautiful Mess App 
This app was created by the awesome people behind the famous blog A Beautiful Mess. It's a cute way to create collages and edit your pictures in general. Check an example of how I like to use it HERE. There is a Travel package that you can buy for around a dollar, which I chose to do.

4) PS Express
Although I usually prefer to edit my photos straight on Instagram, sometimes I need more. Enter PS (Photoshop) Express. It's super simple to use and I am able to properly edit my pictures on the go. It can even edit out red eye!
 
3) Transit App 
If you are in a city with a public transportation system, get this app! It is essentially like a GPS but for public transport. Just type in your location and your destination and you'll immediately be given all of your transit options complete with an arrival time and route. It tracks the bus system, trains, et cetera in real time, which is great if you're in a hurry. I loved using this during our visit to the Windy City.

4) Uber
Chicago was the first time that I ever used Uber and I have to say that I'm sold. It's super cheap, safe, and easy to use. For those of you who don't know, Uber is an app that allows you to get a licensed driver to bring you where you want to go.

Best Wishes, 

The Pseudo Southerner 

Comments