Chicago 360






Although SkyDeck in the Sears Tower is definetly the more famous (that is, social media famous) of the places to see the Chicago skyline, I would argue that Chicago 360 in the John Hancock Center is the more tourist friendly. Although I enjoyed SkyDeck, I didn't have as much fun because there were so many people trying to get a picture, we didn't get to take our time with the experience. I really loved Chicago 360 because, as the name suggests, you get a 360 view of Chicago. This includes different parts of the skyline and a killer view of Lake Michigan. I mean, just check out the pictures. We just couldn't stop staring!

If you are looking for a calmer and more chilled experience, I would recommend Chicago 360. Your pass can get you in during sun up and sun down. There is also a cute little coffee stand if you are feeling peckish.

Best Wishes, 

The Pseudo Southerner

Comments