Checking out While Traveling



I'll honest with you, I'm not all that active on social media during the everyday grunge. When I'm up at 7:00 a.m. each morning and don't come back home until 6:00 p.m. in the evening, the last thing I think about is posting about my day on social media. Don't get me wrong, I'll happily scroll through Pinterest or see what's up on Insta Stories, but posting? Nope. 

However, this isn't exactly the case when I'm traveling. In fact, I'm one of those losers who'll happily think about an Instagram post before I enjoy a moment.  However, I really want to challenge myself this year to focus more on the moment as opposed to snapping away on my iPhone. I'll still post, but it's not going to be my focus.




Oh, and I totally get the irony of how the pictures on this post are a result of me not checking out during my travel. Nobody's perfect okay?!

Do you ever check out while traveling?

Best Wishes, 
The Pseudo Southerner

Comments