I Believe in Nashville




I visited Nashville, Tennessee a few years ago when I was still in high school. To be perfectly honest, it is probably my most favorite Southern city that I have visited thus far. There's so much to do, see, and eat that it's hard to get bored. This last time I went was for my friend's bachelorette party, for which we did a pub crawl on Broadway. 

However, that afternoon we decided to do a little sightseeing around the city. On my recommendation, we went to the Parthenon (not in Athens, although that would have been cool, but a replica of the original). There is a museum on the inside with an Athena statue inside, which really makes purchasing the $6 ticket worth your money. We then strolled around the surrounding park, which was gorgeous (see the first picture). Afterwards, we went to 21 South Dental Studio for a quick photo op in front of the famous mural (see last picture) and then had lunch at a local cafe nearby. 

I would highly recommend visiting Nashville on a weekend and taking your time checking out the sites and then having a blast on Broadway in the evening. 

Have you ever been to Nashville? 

Best Wishes, 
The Pseudo Southerner

Comments