Lake Tahoe, Nevada







One of my most favorite vacation spots in the United States is Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Of course, nostalgia more than likely is playing a role in this verdict since I really enjoyed coming here as a kid. Not only was I surrounded by beautiful scenery (I mean, just look at the pictures!) but was also able to have a blast with my family.

If you are planning on going away this summer with your family or friends, definitely check out Lake Tahoe. Since it is such a family friendly spot, you can easily try your hand at kayaking, paddle boarding, and swimming.

If you plan on staying here for an extended amount of time, which a lot of families do,  it would be best to rent to out either a cabin or condo close to the lake. I've done this in the past and I can tell you that it makes for a wonderful and memorable vacation!

Have you ever been to Lake Tahoe?

Best Wishes, 
 The Pseudo Southerner

Comments