The Romance of the Road and Why You Need to Get in Your Car Immediately


I ramble a lot. And I ramble about a lot of irrelevant things. However, the one I do ramble a lot that is NOT irrelevant is travel. My face lights up when ever it becomes the topic of conversation. Unfortunately, the conversation tends to move away once I begin to... you guessed it... ramble.  Sorry.


However, seeing as I cannot help myself, allow me to ramble a little bit (more) about how much I love road trips. Sure, they are stressful, time consuming, and arduous. However, the payoff it immense if you play your cards right. I mean, just look at these pictures! I can hardly believe that I had the good fortune of visiting such beautiful places. 


If you are wondering why road trips are so great, here's why:

1) You build confidence in yourself.

2) You get to see some incredible places.

3) You get to experience the culture and people of the places you are visiting first hand.

4) You get to sing your favorite songs on the top of your lungs.

5) You get to be yourself. Seriously. No one's looking and the road has a way of banishing your         inhibitions.

6) You learn.

Best Wishes, 

The Pseudo Southerner

Comments