Meet Me in St. Louis






We planned St. Louis into our roadtrip to Chicago because all of us wanted to take a look at the famous Gateway Arch. Let me tell you, this thing is amazing. As a huge science fiction fan, I couldn't get over just how futuristic the Gateway Arch looked! Although St. Louis does not have much of a skyline (I would actually argue that the Gateway Arch is the skyline) I would recommend going up in the arch because you do get the best view of the city.

Overall, although I wouldn't say that there is much to do in St. Louis for longer than a weekend, the city is tourist friendly and there is a lot of history here for those who want to seek it out. For road-trippers, it's the perfect stopover point because you get all of the comforts of a big city without the hassle.

Best Wishes, 

The Pseudo Southerner

Comments